Meetings are held the 4th Tuesday of every month at 6:30 pm at the Community Room of the Sharon Springs Public Library and will be announced here. Open to the public. Anyone having an interest in the future growth and development of Sharon Springs is invited to attend.
The Sharon Springs Chamber of Commerce is a 501(c)6 organization, incorporated on January 28, 1930.
Our Mission Statement
It is the mission of the Sharon Springs Chamber of Commerce to be leaders in the community by promoting business, civic and economic growth while enhancing the quality of life of the individuals working and residing in the area served.
We have an “open enrollment” policy, which permits any private individual or business to join who has an interest in the betterment of our community. Membership is not restricted to businesses nor is it restricted to residents of the community.
Activities of the Chamber:
- Through its reciprocal memberships with various organizations including; Schoharie County Chamber of Commerce; the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce; the Richfield Springs Chamber of Commerce; the Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce; and The Route 20 Association, our members’ businesses are exposed far beyond the local level.
- The president or their appointee participates in the Schoharie County’s Economic Development Alliance Committee.
- The Sharon Springs Chamber of Commerce sponsors numerous events in the community such as the Fourth of July Parade, the Garden and Flower Festival, the Sharon Springs Harvest Festival, The Parade of Lights, Coats for Kids, and the Victorian Holiday Celebration.
- We maintain and update a website representing our businesses and community.
- The Sharon Springs Chamber of Commerce is experiencing new growth and excitement. We are open to new ideas and always welcome suggestions. Meetings are held the 4th Tuesday of the month, 6:30 p.m. at the Sharon Springs Public Library Community Room. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Chamber of Commerce Officers
|Vice President:||Anthony Leberto|