Meetings are held the 4th Tuesday of every month at 7:00 pm at the Community Room of the Sharon Springs Public Library and will be announced here. Open to the public. Anyone having interest in the future growth and development of Sharon Springs is invited to attend. Refreshments will be served.
The Sharon Springs Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization, incorporated on January 28, 1930.
Our Mission Statement
It is the mission of the Sharon Springs Chamber of Commerce to be leaders in the community by promoting business, civic and economic growth, while enhancing the quality of life of the individuals working and residing in the area served.
We have an “open enrollment” policy, which permits any private individual or business to join who has an interest in the betterment of our community. Membership is not restricted to businesses nor is it restricted to residents of the community.
Activities of the Chamber:
- Through its reciprocal memberships with various organizations including; Schoharie County Chamber of Commerce; Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce; Richfield Springs Chamber of Commerce; Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce; and The Route 20 Association, our members’ businesses are exposed far beyond the local level.
- The president or their appointee participates in the Schoharie County’s Economic Development Committee for Tourism.
- We maintain and update a website representing our businesses and commuity.
- Every year, we distribute approximately 3,000 Quick Reference Business Guides (QRBG’s) throughout the county. This directory is a listing of our contributing members as well as other community information.
- Annually a Business Award Scholarship is granted to a deserving student from Sharon Springs Central School.
- Every year, the Chamber sponsors 2 of the Summer Concerts during the summer concert season.
- Throughout the year, the Chamber donates to various local organizations and donates and supports local organizations and events.
- The Sharon Springs Chamber of Commerce is experiencing new growth and excitement. We are open to new ideas and always welcome suggestions. Meetings are held the 4th Tuesday of the month, 7:00 p.m. at various member locations. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Chamber of Commerce Officers
|President||Ron Ketelsen||518-860-5513||The Roseboro|
|Vice President:||Geri Dunne||518-284-6086||Sharon Springs Natural Soap|
|Secretary:||Lora Newell||518-269-8460||Serenity Valley Farm|
|Treasurer:||Heather Ward||518-225-2438||NBT Bank|