We can all agree 2020 has been a challenging year and that we are ready for 2021 to bring a fresh new start. The Sharon Springs Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to the betterment of our community and surrounding areas. The Chamber of Commerce is a team effort. Whether you are a business owner, non-profit organization, civic group, school, church, or individual, the Sharon Springs Chamber has much to offer you. It is most productive and influential when supported by all interests in the community — companies, small businesses, professional people, and individuals – all working together to ensure our future growth and development.
Here are just a few of the thing the Sharon Springs Chamber did on your behalf this year:
· Became an active participant of the Schoharie County Business Reopening/Recovery Task Force meeting every week since March 2020.
· The Sharon Springs Chamber was a founding member of the Schoharie County COVID-19 Business Reopening & Economic Alliance which sponsored events and programs such as the Business Recovery Roundtable – Funding Solutions; Enforcement of New Public Health Laws; the SchoCo Promise, Stay Healthy, Stay Open; Recovery Plan 101; and the Business Impact Survey.
· Many small businesses found help from COVID-19 lost revenue via our communication of various assistance programs being offered.
· COVID Business Updates were forwarded to Chamber Members on a regular basis
· Sponsored a “Coats for Kids” for children in need of a new winter coat, hats, and gloves.
· In an effort to brighten up the holiday season, the Sharon Springs Chamber sponsored a House Decorating Contest, provided lighting displays in Chalybeate Park on Main Street and sponsored the lighting of the trees in front of Sharon Springs Central School.
Why Join The Sharon Springs Chamber of Commerce?
· The Sharon Springs Chamber provides visibility in the community. Throughout the year, the Chamber promotes and spotlights businesses through various media.
· Links your website to the Chamber websites as well as reciprocal Chambers.
· Gives you extra Search Engine Recognition when individuals or companies are searching for business options in Sharon Springs.
· Representation of all members is offered at all Chamber sponsored events.
· Discounted membership for Route 20 Association membership.
· Business Referrals; the Chamber receives countless calls from residents and nonresidents wanting recommendations on services ranging from car repair to catering.
· Provide and promote the “Shop Local” program that encourages people to shop Sharon Springs in support of the local economy.
We need your help to grow and develop the tremendous potential of this community. The Sharon Springs Chamber of Commerce is busy making plans for the New Year and eager to work with area businesses to make it the best one yet. By choosing to be a Chamber member, you are making an investment in not only your business but also the Sharon Springs area. Your membership dollars fund events that are designed to promote our area and attract new businesses, which benefit all of us.
Thank you again for your commitment and partnership. Our organization is strong because of you. Together, we will tackle this challenge (and whatever the future may bring), and ensure not only that the Sharon Springs community will get through this challenging time and thrive in future years ahead. If there are additional ways we can help your business during this time, please contact us at (518) 860-5513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sharon Springs Chamber of Commerce
If you are a local business interested in receiving the many benefits that membership can bring you, You can contact us at email@example.com.
Download an Application today or Email us for more information.