These are exciting and dynamic times for the Sharon Springs community! Whether you’re a business owner, nonprofit organization, civic group, school, church, or individual, the Sharon Springs Chamber has much to offer you. The Sharon Springs Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to the betterment of your community. The Chamber of Commerce is a team effort. It is most productive and influential when supported by all interests in the community — companies, small businesses, professional people and individuals – all working together to insure our future growth and development. We need your help to grow and develop the tremendous potential of this community.
Working hard to help businesses flourish within our community of Sharon Springs is the key focus of the Chamber of Commerce. Our members are leaders within their profession as well as the community. The Chamber is continually working on new programs and events that not only support our members as business owners, but also benefit the Sharon Springs community as a whole. Memberships make these programs and events possible, and without them we cannot accomplish our shared mission of a thriving, profitable business community.
Market research has shown that, if given a choice, consumers will shop with a Chamber member rather than a non-member, because Chamber membership says to the consumer that the member business is trustworthy, is involved in the community, cares about its customers, is successful, and is a leader in the business community.
What Does the Chamber Offer You?
* Provides visibility in the community: The Chamber promotes as spotlights businesses through various medias.
* Includes you in a Quick Reference Business Guide that is distributed to visitors during our festivals.
* Links your website to the Chamber websites as well as reciprocal Chambers.
* Allows you to receive a Non-profit advertising rates ** (when part of a Chamber ad campaign).
* You receive representation at all Chamber sponsored events.
* Discounted membership for Route 20 Association membership.
* Business Referrals: We receive countless calls from residents and nonresidents wanting recommendations for everything from car repair to catering.
* Spotlight on Business: We partner with the local newspapers, and periodically feature a business that is a member of the Chamber. This will also be posted on our web site and our Facebook page.
* Weekly/Monthly Emails: to all people in our contact base announcing new members, member’s upcoming events, promotions, sales and special announcements.
* Provide Welcome Baskets for new Businesses and Residents with information on where to shop as well as what to see and in and around Sharon Springs.
* Provide and promote the “Shop Local” program that encourages people to shop Sharon Springs in support of the local economy.
* Your membership is tax deductible!
We want you to join us in this effort, and since we are fully funded by memberships, we really need your help to continue our work. We hope that you will consider joining us and becoming an active member of our organization. Sharon Springs will thrive and prosper if we all work together toward that common goal.
We look forward to your support!
The Sharon Springs Chamber of Commerce
If you are a local business interested in receiving the many benefits that membership can bring you, You can contact us at email@example.com.
Download an Application today or Email us for more information.