A Taste of Europe
3630 State Route 145, Cobleskill, NY 12043
"Old World Elegance is Our Heritage"
Fine Dining Restaurant in an elegant setting and friendly atmosphere, housed in a building that was originally a church and then functioned for many years as the Cobleskill Grange.
- We offer on and off-premise Catering for all occasions, including weddings.
Menus are individualized and we pride ourselves on superb presentation.
- Fine gifts and frozen meals to go are also available.
- A unique menu is available for lunch: Our Sandwiches, salads and specialties (like potato pancakes, fishcakes, etc.) are named for European cities.
- The dinner menu features some classic European dishes (for example: Sauerbraten, Coq au Vin, Wiener Schnitzel, Pierogis), as well as some House Specialties.
- Let us tempt you with our homemade desserts: "Apfelstrudel", "Mousse au Chocolat", "Palacinky"-thin Crepes rolled in preserves of your choice, drizzled with chocolate and served with homemade whipped cream.
- Events at the restaurant include the "European Dinner Series", (a 5-7 course dinner featuring a different country/region every month), Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Oktoberfest, Multi-Course dinners paired with different Brewery Ommegang Belgian Ales, Wine tastings, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
M. WED - SAT
NOON - 3 5:30 - 8:30
4:30 - 7:30
Route 7 to Route 145 South-approx. 1 mile on left.
I-88-Exit 22-Route 145 South-approx 1 mile on left.