2018 Will Be An Exciting Year!
Many new and exciting things are happening in and around our Sharon Springs community! Whether you are a business owner, nonprofit organization, civic group, school, church, or individual, the Sharon Springs Chamber has much to offer you. The Sharon Springs Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to the betterment of your community. The Chamber of Commerce is a team effort. It is most productive and influential when supported by all interests in the community — companies, small businesses, professional people and individuals – all working together to insure our future growth and development. We need your help to grow and develop the tremendous potential of this community.
Our Chamber has grown in membership this past year and now has 72 members! We have many new members from neighboring communities who have joined because they have heard about the great things that are happening in Sharon Springs. Working hard to help businesses flourish within our community of Sharon Springs and surrounding areas is the key focus of the Chamber of Commerce. Our members are leaders within their profession as well as the community. The Chamber is continually working on new programs and events that not only support our members as business owners, but also benefit the Sharon Springs community as a whole. Memberships make these programs and events possible, and without them we cannot accomplish our shared mission of a thriving, profitable business community.
Market research has shown that, if given a choice, consumers will shop with a Chamber member rather than a non-member, because Chamber membership says to the consumer that the member business is trustworthy, is involved in the community, cares about its customers, is successful, and is a leader in the business community.
What Does the Chamber Offer You?
• Provides visibility in the community: The Chamber promotes as spotlights businesses through various medias.
• Includes you in a Quick Reference Business Guide that is distributed to visitors during our festivals.
• Links your website to the Chamber websites as well as reciprocal Chambers.
• Gives you extra Search Engine Recognition when people are searching for business options in Sharon Springs.
• You receive representation at all Chamber sponsored events.
• Discounted membership for Route 20 Association membership.
• Business Referrals: We receive countless calls from residents and nonresidents wanting recommendations for everything from car repair to catering.
• Provide spotlight ads on the Chamber’s Facebook Page to highlight business specials and events that Chamber members are hosting.
• Provide and promote the “Shop Local” program that encourages people to shop Sharon Springs in support of the local economy.
We want you to join us in this effort, and since we are fully funded by memberships, we really need your help to continue our work. We hope that you will consider joining us and becoming an active member of our organization. Sharon Springs will thrive and prosper if we all work together toward that common goal.
We look forward to your support!
The Sharon Springs Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber meets monthly at 7 PM at the Community Room of the Sharon Springs Public Library. The meetings are the last Tuesday of every month.
CHAMBER WEBSITE: www.sharonspringschamber.com
Email questions, comments, etc. to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-860-5513.
Click here for a Membership Application.